“nice place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2015

nice selection of food and beer! Had a very tasty burger and fries, with a side salad. Pleasant staff. Will come back the next time I'm in Collegeville

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Had a great loaded burger and a house lite ale that was very good.
Just felt a little strange. The place was freezing cold. Not many customers for lunch. The server was nice but not quite attentive enough. The place had what I would call an unfriendly feeling.
This type of restaurant is nice to have in Collegeville but they need to do a little work on the atmosphere and the menu.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Just had a fabulous bridal shower. The staff was so helpful as we decorated our room. The food was delicious, and of course the beers, superb. Highly recommend this place as a venue for any party.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

The beer selection was great but the food was below average for bar burgers and the service ranks right up there between nonexistent and nowhere to be found. I may go back occasionally- but it is not my first choice for a burger and a beer.

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed 13 November 2014

Sitting at the bar, I felt as though I stepped back in time and visited "Cheers!" I have no idea about the food as I stopped in for a beer sampler and stayed for a few pints. Excellent value, great taste and worth the visit!