“Comfy ambiance with home cooked meals”
Review of My Friend's Tavern

My Friend's Tavern
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2016

This place is tucked away and you would probably miss it if you weren't looking for it. I am glad I heard about it and searched for it though. The food reminds me more of home cooked meals from parents or relatives. It falls somewhere in between a tavern and diner. Anyway, my husband got a buffalo chicken sandwich and I got their crab cakes with a unique sauce. I believe it was a lemon dill sauce which I would like to duplicate next time I make a seafood dish at home. The beer selection was decent and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I have been buying 6-packs here on-and-off for several years and we finally decided to have a meal here. My cheesesteak was excellent, as were the fries. Our server was friendly and the service was quick. Overall better than I expected and the dining area has a cozy ambiance to it. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We decided to take a break from our usual spot and try something new. After reading reviews, we settled on My Friend's Tavern. It did not disappoint. We took a seat at the bar and placed our order. The food took a little time to come out but it was worth it. I had ordered sliders (one salmon, one crab) and my husband had a chicken cheese steak. The food was delicious. Additionally, we met some very nice patrons who were very welcoming. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Friends and I have been eating lunch here for 5 years. Very clean, and food is excellent. Love their soups and specials.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

For a neighborhood tavern, the food here is exceptional. The burgers are outstanding, but always check the daily specials. The servers are friendly and helpful. One of our favorite local places.