“My favorite lunch place in C-ville!”

Jasmine's Asian House
Ranked #27 of 69 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Wow - what a terrific lunch menu - love their bento boxes, and the dishes are spot on. My daughter really enjoyed her sushi as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We live in the area and Jasmine is our go-to stop for Asian food! The food is great and so is the service. They almost always have a table open when we want to eat there, but sometimes we have takeout from there and it’s done in around 20 minutes! If you want Asian food in the collegeville area, go for Jasmine and you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Wasn't our first choice but was close to where we were. I opted for the dishes vs AYCE. Didn't read the reviews prior, wish I had. Our daughter had 2 sushi rolls (asparagus and philadelphia rolls), my husband had the teriyaki combo which he enjoyed and I had the seafood udon soup which was tasty. We also ordered a vegetable spring roll which our daughter enjoyed. My husband and i split a shrimp spring roll which was yummy! I would go back again and do the AYCE sushi.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I was out with a friend shopping and lost track of time. It was 8:45 pm and we were starving. Saw Jasmine was open until 10 and decided to stop there. The wonton soup was fresh. I had the pink lady roll and my friend had the general Tsos (sorry about spelling) chicken. Both were very good and hit the spot. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

If you want Chinese takeout on a budget, this isn't the place to go, but you can get decently prices lunch specials. My favorite part of Jasmine's though, is that they have all you can eat sushi and kitchen items. The sushi is amazing!