“Great burger and fries!”
Review of Elevation Burger

Elevation Burger
Ranked #20 of 68 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2018

...and the milkshake was terrific. In my opinion this place beats Smashburger, 5 Guys, etc - hands down. Of course burgers cooked to order, fresh ingredients, great roll.

The fries were hot and crispy and just right. Even pleasantly surprised at the quality of the shake.

All in all a terrific burger joint.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Specialize in custom burgers. One can eat in or take out. Great burgers but somewhat on the pricey side.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Great burgers with a variety of toppings. Grass fed beef and best of all thin, freshly cut fries cooked to well done. Veggie burgers if you prefer and really tasty milkshakes

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have eaten here many time and it has always been great. They are on the pricier side. And the burgers do seem to be a little greasy but they do taste great! We also like just stopping in for milkshakes, as they are pretty tasty, too.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Went today with my daughter upon her recommendation. I was hungry and in the mood for a burger.
I was not disappointed. The burgers are so tasty and juicy, but the customization makes them even more special.
The fries are also really good.
I didn't try a shake but will next time I am there. I only wish there was one closer to me.
I liked the order at the counter and the table service for the delivery of the food.
It might sound strange but even the water was really good. I am very particular about water and usually pick bottled water because I don't feel confident about the source of the water. Their regular fountain water must be filtered because it was so fresh and the perfect temperature.