other travellers have booked this property
A perfect getaway Garden
Woodburner
Living room
Dining area
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steve M
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Never Book Here!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

On the first day of Arrival, There was no lights in the Kitchen area, the Dinning area, Or the spare Single Bedroom.
We called the Owner Peter, whom never answered the phone as he was in Egypt on Holiday!
So text him to tell him the Problems!
With in 40 mins His Mother arrived with his cousin.
His mother told us Peter had built the home etc etc
The Electrics was not sorted that Night!
But was told Electrician would arrive early the next morning!
When he Arrived at 8.30am we could tell by his face that there was a real problem! As when he unscrewed the switches, we saw that the EARTH WIRE was NOT EVEN CONNECTED!
Day after... I had the upstairs Bedroom & got in Bath to wash my Feet.
Good Job it was nothing more.....
As the water i used LEAKED through the Ceiling and we had to mop and get a bowl under the leak!
Reported the problems again!
The Plumber came out next day, I had to Labour for him!!
I was on Holiday & we should not of been expected to do these things!
But the Fittings for the Bath upstairs once we had checked it out after recieving a text message from the owner, that maybe we was knocking the place around!! I must say at this Point! I am 50 yrs old & both my Parents are close to 80 yrs old!
The Plumber told us it was not my Fault, & the FACT the OWNER had fitted a SINK waste instead of a BATH waste. And said that this HOUSE IS THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT!
After this we did not feel really safe in the home!!
The owner ASKED us to leave! because we was afraid of our concerns!
And sent us a bank transfer to my account. That in all Honesty Did not cover the rest of our holiday!
Be warned! NEVER BOOK THIS PROPERTY!
It is unsafe!
upstairs they even have a TV by 6 inches away from the Wash basin & toilet! LOADS of Health & Safety Issues!!
We will be in touch with the right people!
and Authoroties!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 84
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing