Open today: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Great service and loved my personally made perfume

Had a great time with a friend making our own personal perfumes. The service was excellent and the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mg5450
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Fabulous experience!!

I truly love this gem nestled in Clarks Summit!! Lovely selection of candles, fragrances, jewelry... read more

joanbonczek

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Part of a girls day out -- made our own perfume and then had a great lunch! It was fun, interesting and relaxing. Definitely recommend as an activity to do with your friends. We received the right balance of attention, input and information -- while be allowed time to play around with the scents.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NOTEfragrances, Owner at Note Fragrances, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thanks Michelle for the great review! We love when we are a part of a girls night out!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I really enjoyed how I was able to take as much time as I needed to go through the different scents and try out different combinations. I also loved how I was able to have my own little table and the organization of everything was fantastic! I would definitely go back and try this again in the future, and I will definitely be going back to shop in the store. Overall, great birthday gift idea!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Excellent! Love this! Thank you!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I really enjoyed my experience at Note Fragrances....the staff was welcoming (without a reservation) and were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NOTEfragrances, Owner at Note Fragrances, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you very much Janice!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I slipped away for a little me time and found this wonderful shop. Went through some imaginative trial and error and a fragrance that suited me well

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had such a good time and came away with the most wonderful scents. Can't wait to use up our fragrance and go back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NOTEfragrances, Owner at Note Fragrances, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We love this! Thank you!!