All reviews fitness center pool and hot tub elk mountain excellent stay family wedding complimentary breakfast room was clean easy access would stay here again off the highway long drive convenient location staff was friendly business trip pa turnpike scranton area parking lot
Reviewed 15 July 2007

Nothing fancy, but clean, bright rooms and comfortable beds. Simple breakfast. Nice but cold outdoor pool. Can walk to all restaurants nearby. Right off of the I-81. We stayed here for an overnight on a car trip. 2 adults / 3 kids in a double/double room.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 11 May 2007

Stayed here for the one night on our way further south. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean. It was a great place to stay for the night. A good choice of places to eat withing walking distance. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank camsmom
Reviewed 21 August 2006

As the title says very clean, comfortable and quiet. Exactly what you would expect from Hampton Inn. Front desk very pleasant and welcoming. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Nick P
Reviewed 10 October 2005

We stayed at the hotel for 1 night as a 1/2 point on our trip. We didn't arrive until 10:15PM at night and we left at 7AM the next morning, so we didn't really get to enjoy everything the hotel offers. It is located right off of I-81 and easy to find. The hotel was very clean and everyone was very friendly. The wireless internet worked great and the complimentary breakfast was nice. The room was nice and clean. There was also a small fitness center & a whirlpool that looked great. The hotel is in great shape and has been kept up well! We would definitly stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank hardingk
Reviewed 18 January 2005

At first site its very clean and well kept however after my first night I noticed bug bites on my legs, red welts. Since the room was cold I wore long johns and pj pants and two shirts to bed. These bugs got into TWO PAIRS OF PANTS!!! So the next moring my husband and I pulled the blankets down and right there on the top sheet was a bed bug. These bites still hurt and I'm going to the doc to have them looked at, managment didnt even offer us an aplogy even when we showed them the bug!!! The front desk staff isnt that bright. Good luck if you stay here. Oh the room was very noisy as well.

• Stayed: January 2005