“Greedy management”

Days Inn Chester Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Chester
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We had a job to do in this area, and had booked the rooms for Thursday through Tuesday of the following week. The job ended a day early, and the hotel would not credit us for the last unused night claiming it required 24 hours. I have never heard of needing to "cancel" once you're in house! Called Days Inn customer service, and was told it's up to the individual hotel. This room was not prepaid, no where within the confirmation does it indicate that you will be penalized if you check out early. I am relieved that this was for just a weekend job, or the expense could have been a lot more! If you think you're plans may change, DON'T BOOK AT THIS HOTEL! You will be charged for all nights of your reservation even if you walk out as soon as you walk in!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

My family and I didn't actually stay over night. We walked in the lobby and saw a sign that said do not leave any belongs in your car, please lock your doors. Right next to that was a very strange individual drinking a 40 out of a brown paper bag. It was very run down and dirty as well. Not the kind of place I would take my 3 and 2 year old. It was just for over night but didn't make my husband and I feel very comfortable. So we drove about 30 minutes to Middletown and found a great place.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Mik0706
Reviewed 15 May 2012

The room was clean/ good T.V./ Internet was okay a little weak signal at times/ staff was adequate and not that friendly but okay! The restaurant connected to the Hotel I thought had great Food! The manager/cook/owner was very friendly and waitress was very prompt and service was good as well!Also Harrah's Casino 2 miles away!

Room Tip: There is a coupon at the rest areas for this Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy H
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Based on other reviews of this property I was afraid I'd made a big mistake booking here but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable (firm mattress-unusual for a motel), the staff was efficient, and the neighborhood while certainly not upscale was not at all dangerous as some reviewers have stated ;even coming back after 10:00 at night on public transit

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank JohnnyIII
Reviewed 26 April 2012

While stranded in PA as we missed our flight we had to find a hotel. Days Inn wasn't the cheapest hotel but it was affordable - especially after spending lots of $$$ on our vacation in NYC. The shuttle staff were very friendly and arrived on time to pick us up from the airport and drop us off. Several airline staff were also staying at the hotel - and they sounded like regulars to the hotel as the shuttle driver knew then on 1st name basis. Room was clean and bathroom was clean. Totally fine for a nights stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Expat2005SA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chester
0.2 km away
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Airport South at Widener University
7.4 km away
Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport
Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl ...
#1 of 2 in Springfield - Delaware County
3.8 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
4.7 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Philadelphia Airport

Been to Days Inn Chester Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Chester Philadelphia Airport

Address: 1300 Providence Ave, I-95 Exit 6, Chester, PA 19013-3998
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Chester
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Chester
Price Range: $100 - $138 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Chester Philadelphia Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Chester Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Chester Hotel Chester