All reviews room was clean waffles sausage the wi fi off the highway quiet location non smoking room north carolina coffee maker would stay here again parking lot one night stay we've stayed miles gentleman printer microwave
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Booked a one night stay on the way down to Florida. Room was clean however room smelled terribly of mold. It was late and I wanted to sleep so I put up with it rather than ask for another room. Needless to say, I woke up completely stuffed up, and with a headache to boot- both of which subsided within hours of leaving. Save your money sleep inn your car instead of here.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
SleepInnChambersburg, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2015

Thank you.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This is not the nicest Sleep Inn I have stayed in. They do not leave on the AC or fan and the room had a musty odor. The desk gave us spray but when we returned after being out all day still had the same odor. The room was adequate and even though we backed onto Interstate 81 the noise was not that bad. However I would ask for a room on the front side and one that had not been empty for days. First time I have ever seen a list of what the items cost if you removed them from the room! Definitely inflated price for the quality! Breakfast was adequate but no real butter or real cream for your coffee. A very poor selection of fruit and at times you had to wait for someone to come and refill missing food items.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front of the motel as the back side faces I 81.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
SleepInnChambersburg, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you for the kind words on our hotel. I am pleased you found your room comfortable and clean. If you ever find yourself in the area again, please look us up. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We were going to visit Gettysburg for a day on our way down to Williamsburg from Ontario Canada. I chose this hotel for the location and price . We were very pleased. The check in was quick, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shower good. We ordered a pizza to the room ( which was delicious and delivered very quickly)
The breakfast was ordinary and the breakfast room itself was crowded but we did find a spot to eat.
I would recommend this hotel because it was a short drive to Gettysburg and a very good price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misscanada1

Thank you for writing such a nice review on our hotel! We are very pleased you are happy about your stay with us and hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I picked this hotel because of the price, but you get what you pay for...With a major highway being a stone's throw away, the traffic noise was pretty annoying and constant. Speaking of noises, the toilet dripped constantly, and the sink in the bathroom hardly drained. When we checked out, we weren't even asked how our stay was. The breakfast was pretty cheap-- all Walmart's Great Value brand. The trash cans in public areas were always over flowing, and for some reason there was plywood under the vending machine on the second floor along with a container under the ice machine. I was so disappointed with this hotel because we stayed at a Sleep Inn in Hagerstown that was awesome, and I had hoped this one would be too, but no such luck.

Stayed: June 2015
SleepInnChambersburg, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

Thank you for your review. I apologize your stay was not as expected. I am sure the Front Desk Clerk would have been happy to move you to another room if you had asked. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Best stay at any hotel, that I have ever been too. Staff was friendly, breakfast was amazing, they kept everything full, very clean hotel. You can tell they take pride in their hotel. The swimming pools was warm and very well maintained.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
SleepInnChambersburg, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

Thank you for the exciting review of our hotel! We really appreciate your response and hope to see you again in the near future!