All reviews quality inn room was clean plenty of places to eat three nights fast food king room pillows exit highway
Reviewed 20 May 2017

This used to be a Quality Inn. Is quite old and dated, however fairly clean. The King room was very spacious. Getting room temperature comfortable is a bit of a chore, and unit is rather noisy. Bed was comfortable, lacking pillows. Three small ones are not enough. Loyal Order of Moose Lodge next door.
Fast food dining walkable, casual dining across highway. Pharmacy and grocery stores, as well as department stores within one mile.

Room Tip: All inside rooms. None more quiet than others.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I have stayed here for 6 weeks and I like this place. The hotel is old and the carpet is old and no breakfast is served. But the price and location is what I like. The hotel is located near stores and restaurants. The room doesn't have good or many outlets but I like the room and bed OK.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2017

People need to know that most of the reviews for this hotel are for the previous hotel, the Quality Inn. These reviews DO NOT apply to this place by any stretch of the imagination! The 2017 reviews must have been done by people that stayed in some other part of the hotel. Certainly NOT in the part we stayed in. First off, it was very apparent that the person at the front desk was NOT happy to be waiting on us. He never once cracked a smile. Once we got our room, after walking through a dirty hallway, we opened the door to find the tv on. I tried calling the front desk to see if we had the right room but no one ever answered. We found out later that the cable co. was working on the tvs. The room was dated but mostly clean. The bathroom was not sparkling clean but seemed clean. Problems with the sink drain and the tub drain. Also, the light switch did not work so we had to turn the bulbs off to go to sleep. The only bright spot is that the linens seemed clean and the bed was very comfortable. Again, the "half pillows". If you are not a fan, do as I do, and carry your own. I hope this trend does not continue. We also noticed some shady characters around and the side door was kept unlocked by a stone. Not very good security. There is NO breakfast even though it still carries the other chain's wording about breakfast. Overall, this is not the best choice for one night or many nights. We would not return.

w

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My husband booked 2 rooms for our party of four without my input and without looking at reviews. I'm not gonna lie, I was skeptical. But it was fine. The desk clerk was sweet, changing our rooms to be together then switching us again when I ask to be away from both stairwell and ice machine. The room was clean, the beds fine, the water hot, the shower pressure good, fridge cold. The boy's room did smell a little of smoke. But it clearly was marked non-smoking. So you can check that up the butthead who didn't obey the rules. Was it old? Yup. Was the hallway carpet a bit long in the tooth? Yup. Would I want to spent a week long vacation there? Nope. For an overnight. Absolutely. Maybe two nights. The noise was non-existent. I do think you should ask to be on the back side. I can see where the front side just yards form I-81 would be much louder. There's plenty of places to eat. I recommend going "downtown" to eat. Lots of eclectic little places. I didn't know the Revolutionary War connection the area had.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Customer Service was exceptional. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Love the 24hr coffee. Room was clean, and had everything we needed. Easy check in/check out. Definitely recommend to stay here because it was a great value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple