“So glad we did it!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chambersburg Skydiving Center
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

It was a couple years ago since we jumped but really want to share our review. My husband was told he had kidney cancer, one kidney removed and a clean bill of health I said "lets jump out of a perfectly good airplane" haha so we chose these guys because my cousin had jumped with them and was very pleased. So were we!!!! Very laid back, made us feel safe and comfortable! If anyone is tossing around should I ??? YES!!!

1  Thank Adventuresof4

Reviewed 28 January 2015

wow - it was great. the entire experiance was awlsome. thank you for the great time. i would recomend this place to everyone

Reviewed 1 November 2014

If you are looking to do one of those things in life ( bucket list). This would be the place to get it done. The staff is super friendly and know how to make the experience great. I bought this for my wife for her birthday.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I jumped for my first time tandem at Chambersburg Skydiving Center. Everyone seemed to be helpful and made sure we knew what to do. Purchased the video option which was pretty cool. They have a reputation of partying a lot so much me think about going back again but hey, I'm still here to talk about it so I'm sure it's fine! Have known lots of others to jump here and enjoyed it.