“amazing. everyone there is a rock star. they love it and they also love teaching people how to do it. it was amazing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chambersburg Skydiving Center
Reviewed 28 January 2015

wow - it was great. the entire experiance was awlsome. thank you for the great time. i would recomend this place to everyone

Reviewed 1 November 2014

If you are looking to do one of those things in life ( bucket list). This would be the place to get it done. The staff is super friendly and know how to make the experience great. I bought this for my wife for her birthday.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I jumped for my first time tandem at Chambersburg Skydiving Center. Everyone seemed to be helpful and made sure we knew what to do. Purchased the video option which was pretty cool. They have a reputation of partying a lot so much me think about going back again but hey, I'm still here to talk about it so I'm sure it's fine! Have known lots of others to jump here and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Awesome,professional,safety conscious facility.
Great group of people to nurture your skydiving addiction.
Tandem instructor Dave is the way to go for your very 1st jump.

2  Thank Portlandborn
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This company will not answer e-mails and will not issue refunds for any reason even if they are at fault. I had planned and paid for a freefall skydive on my birthday in July 2013. I was there the entire day. Instructors were not on-site to take me when planned and due to other circumstances, I was unable to go at all even though I was there for almost 14 hours. I was told that if I rescheduled they would expedite things so that I did not have a long wait.

That following Monday, 7/22, we called to reschedule my jump and were scheduled for 9AM and were told that we would be able to suit up as soon as we got there so that we would not have the wait. This was just as promised.

However, I ended up waiting from before 9AM until 11:30 at which time I was told that they were unable to contact any instructors and could not tell me when I would be able to jump. I promptly left as I had other commitments at home and had already wasted 2.5 hours. This on top of the 3 hours of driving time and not to mention the entire day on 7/20.

So, although I really wanted to skydive for my birthday, I decided that I would cancel those plans as I have no confidence that this place can deliver on their commitments.

I then wrote them an e-mail explaning the entire situation and asked that they contact me and provide a refund. Of course, no response whatsoever. A later attempt to follow-up also had no response.

As I continue to try to contact them to get my refund, I thought I would write this to warn others that may be planning to skydive as I did. Be warned!!!!

7  Thank Mike K