“1st Solo jump”

Add it.
Chambersburg Skydiving Center
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Awesome,professional,safety conscious facility.
Great group of people to nurture your skydiving addiction.
Tandem instructor Dave is the way to go for your very 1st jump.

2  Thank Portlandborn

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This company will not answer e-mails and will not issue refunds for any reason even if they are at fault. I had planned and paid for a freefall skydive on my birthday in July 2013. I was there the entire day. Instructors were not on-site to take me when planned and due to other circumstances, I was unable to go at all even though I was there for almost 14 hours. I was told that if I rescheduled they would expedite things so that I did not have a long wait.

That following Monday, 7/22, we called to reschedule my jump and were scheduled for 9AM and were told that we would be able to suit up as soon as we got there so that we would not have the wait. This was just as promised.

However, I ended up waiting from before 9AM until 11:30 at which time I was told that they were unable to contact any instructors and could not tell me when I would be able to jump. I promptly left as I had other commitments at home and had already wasted 2.5 hours. This on top of the 3 hours of driving time and not to mention the entire day on 7/20.

So, although I really wanted to skydive for my birthday, I decided that I would cancel those plans as I have no confidence that this place can deliver on their commitments.

I then wrote them an e-mail explaning the entire situation and asked that they contact me and provide a refund. Of course, no response whatsoever. A later attempt to follow-up also had no response.

As I continue to try to contact them to get my refund, I thought I would write this to warn others that may be planning to skydive as I did. Be warned!!!!

7  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This was a side trip as we had some time before the service started at the local Episcopal Church. We enjoyed watching the folks prepare for their jumps on a glorious fall day.

1  Thank LuciR