All reviews comfort inn hot tub room was clean stayed two nights waffles nice breakfast in the morning sausage great value for the price coupon rate restful sleep decent place to stay two night stay exercise room two queen beds parking lot choice hotels place to eat
Reviewed 30 July 2018

The location was convenient, but the bathroom was filthy. Reported it in the morning upon checkout, the desk clerk couldn't understand me as he didn't speak English. Never stay there again. If we hadn't traveled all day and literally couldn't drive another mile, we would have left just after seeing the room.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8Chambersburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chambersburg I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

I am very sorry for your inconvenience, I will speak to our housekeeping.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This was a convenient location for me, because it was right off the highway. There was a continental breakfast, but instead we drove 5 minutes to Denny's for breakfast. I'm not usually a Super 8 fan, but the room was surprisingly nice and clean for the brand.

Date of stay: June 2018
Super8Chambersburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chambersburg I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you so much for your great review!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night . The place is clean staff is helpful breakfast was good. GREAT value for the price. Ask for a room away from the highway side it gets a little noisy. Overall I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Super8Chambersburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chambersburg I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for your great review!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

GREAT!!!! price was exceptional, accommodation was perfect for the price. Personnel were responsive ....... We did not have an opportunity for breakfast but it looked good. Do not pass this Motel if you are in the area and need a fair stay for a fair price

Room tip: All rooms are great!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Super8Chambersburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chambersburg I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks Lawrence for the awesome review!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This Super 8 at first glance was dated and in the Lobby it smelled bad. Made me consider moving my accommodations. My room, however, was clean and did not smell bad. As I was visiting someone 30 minutes away I did not spend a great deal of time there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8Chambersburg, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chambersburg I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you were not happy with the smell of lobby, we do get the fresh country inside sometimes when they are plowing the fields.