“Very good ”
Review of Agave

Agave
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Chadds Ford
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very good meal. Service really great. And the atmosphere of the restaurant is excellent. Could have used a bit more flavor and heat/spice. But maybe it was just my dish.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Agave - not your average Southwestern food restaurant. Very good range of menu options and the food is excellent! The setting is artful and well thought out.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Family dinner for a birthday celebration. Love the atmosphere, especially the beautiful tin ceiling. From the moment we walked in, I felt like the staff was truly happy to see us and did everything to make us feel welcome. Our food was amazing. Tuna tacos and clams in a fabulous broth were our apps ---- so good. Three of us had Pollo Poblano and all I can say is "oh my". My husband was literally taking my daughter's extra soft tacos and sopping up the delicious sauce. We shared a plate of warm churros for dessert. The wait staff could not do enough. Love that it's BYOB. Will definitely be back. Thank you for a wonderful evening in beautiful Chadds Ford.

1  Thank Puggmahoney
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We'd been wanting to try this place for a while now and finally did last weekend. We chose to sit outside because it was a beautiful late afternoon/early evening. Miriam was our server and she was fabulous! I was trying to decide between a couple things to order and she was totally honest with me which I really appreciate! She steered me away from something I probably would've ended up not liking. They start you out with homemade chips and some yummy guacamole! I had the Quesadillas de Camaron, a flour tortilla with shrimp, crab meat, chihuahua cheese, vegetables, served with spicy green tomatillo sauce and it was delicious! My husband had the Tacos de Pescado which was mahi mahi, served with chipotle aioli, in a flour tortilla with red cabbage coleslaw & avocado and he enjoyed it! We got the Churros with warm chocolate dipping sauce for dessert and it was heaven!! We will be going back!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Have been to Agave a few times before reviewing and feel that it puts a different spin on classic Mexican favorites. They are BYOB but offer really good non-alcoholic margarita mix in a verity of flavors (pomegranate is our favorite). It can be a little noisy especially on weekends and I'm pretty sure they only do reservations for 6 or more. The taco combo is my personal favorite and I recommend it to everyone new I bring here. There is one stake, fish, pork, and cauliflower taco. You better be hungry because it's a lot of food. Fresh guacamole is also great. Definitely worth a visit even if you're not a huge Mexican fan.

Been to Agave? Share your experiences!