All reviews front desk waffles room was clean great place to stay waffle maker continental breakfast the breakfast area easy access off the highway cookies motel cereal gm dog coupon diner refrigerator
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Lobby bathroom overflowed then out of order for the weekend. Dumpsters and debris filling up the parking lot. Nice green and cloudy pool, looks like the raise catfish in it. Over priced, and even ran out of coffee,

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The staff were apologetic but that did not change the fact that this hotel is very dirty and in the midst if a much-needed renovation. Our room had recently been painted and smelled like it. The walls were clean but everything else was worn and/or dirty. The beds were uncomfortable. The breakfast was decent. Still, I could not wait to leave.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The property looks a bit weary, but the rooms are very clean and the breakfast is abundant. It is very convenient since it is right off I-81.Since it is so close to the highway, you might want to avoid rooms facing the highway.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I read all the reviews and against my better judgment chose this hotel. When we pulled into the parking lot, you could see into some of the rooms and there were doors meaning up against the windows. The halls are dark and smell funny. The room smelled musty and gross. The toilet had shims under it and it still rocked back and forth when you sat on it. The lounge on the second floor was just as bad. The tables had dust on them so that tells you how long it's been since they were cleaned. The floors looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in ages. I asked the girl at the front desk if they were remodeling. She hesitated then said some rooms are under construction. In my opinion, the entire hotel should be torn down. I seriously was contemplating sleeping in my vehicle. And the state police were in the room by us and as we walked by the Trooper told the person she needs to know what they took (meds, drugs, who knows!)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The girl with glasses that we met checking in Saturday evening 8/22/18 (8ish) was nothing short of rude. No greeting, no smile, nothing. She appeared pissed off and miserable. She was curt and had a chip on her shoulder.
We found our room was disgusting. Reeked of smoke and stained toilet. Went to front desk only to have her tell us that she worked all day on that room and it smelled like a hospital when she left and that those are hard water stains in the toilet. I explained that my husband is a plumber and I’m a nurse. We didn’t need a lecture. Thankfully she wasn’t the only one working. A VERY nice woman with shoulder length brown hair apologized and changed our room. As we lugged our bags to the new room, we passed the first woman who told us to “enjoy the walk” with a snotty smirk. If the corvette parade didn’t have every hotel sold out we would have left.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family