“Thank God for Chili's!!!”
Review of Chili’s

Chili’s
Ranked #59 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

What a great experience! We normally research and area as we approach but one place we picked looked pretty nasty from the outside. So we turned around and came here. Wow a Chili's is a Chili's BUT the staff here is spot on! Sally our server was incredible. I would ask for her by name!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili’s, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Started by no one at the door to seat us. Very personable waiter but maybe first day!!! Brought food in hot skillet but no plates. Said he would bring them and forgot. Had to ask another waitress. Never checked to see if we needed anything. Finally had to ask the hostess if we could have more water. Worst was the bill which was wrong. He went to correct it and we waited more than 5 minutes for him to come back. When we flagged him down he said oh! It's right now go ahead and swipe card. Oops, still wrong price...redo. He never came back to our table to make sure all was ok. Wow! My kind husband left him a tip but I was so tempted to make it small. Ugh!!! Too bad. Our food was average. Fajitas were not sizzling and vegetables not hardly cooked. We like Chilis but would NEVER go back to this one.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili’s, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at Chili's. Please copy and paste this review to GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

My wife and I have gone here to watch the Penguins games when we can't watch them on tv. The hostess always gave us a table where we could watch the game. She would change the channel to the game, and the service was always great. Chili's in general has been the best sports pub place I've been in.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

No one was in restaurant should have guessed why. Service awful. When I got my meal it was cold. Never asked to refill my ice tea.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

My wife and I stopped in on Saturday for a late lunch. We shared an order of the nachos with beef and the southwest egg rolls. I also had a cup of the chili. Everything was really good. The nachos were all covered with cheese and toppings, the eggrolls were crisp and very tasty and the chili was thick and flavorful. And the service was good. We will be back.