“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This is a rather large diner with vast menu. Daily specials under $15. Breakfast all day. Food was great and service was too. When you walk in there is a nice display of the deserts they offer. Too bad I was too full from dinner to enjoy. Neadless to say, the portions are big. If passing thru, well worth the stop. Right off I-81.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Sausage gravy- biscuit and home fries.
Gravy is from scratch and not a mix, home fries are real potatoes... I think biscuit was pre-made.
Taste was very good - I told my husband the gravy was as good as mine... he said almost... he's a good man haha.
Portion size is good- I could not finish mine.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I went here with my sister for a sister's night and we each got a different panini and then switched the halves. They were so delicious and the fries are so crispy. They had such a wide selection it took us forever to decide what to order. The prices are very reasonable. I can not wait to go there again and try something else.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Food Service was great I had Greek Salad and a bowl of soup. Very easy to get off Highway and back on

Reviewed 7 June 2017

It is open 24 hours and the food was like home cooking.at a reasonable price. service was excellent. not far from the Super 8!

Been to Walnut Bottom Diner? Share your experiences!