“Favorite Spot”

Helena's Chocolate Cafe & Creperie
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Carlisle
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I come here every single morning and order the same latte and whichever scone of the day suits my fancy, but I've tried almost all the crepes at this point, many of the cakes, and I frequent the soups of the day. The staff is super friendly and they all know my order by heart and sometimes have it out to me before I even get to the counter. The Dulce crepe is my favorite from the sweet section and the ham, egg and, gruyere crepe is top from the savory. I can't rave about this place enough and I always tell students on my tour groups to swing by.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We tried the delicious eclairs . There were many choices of crepes. Would stop in again when in the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Helena's this morning with a friend for brunch. This is one of my favorite spots in Carlisle.

The Nutella and strawberry crepes are delicious! The macarons are wonderful as well!! The workers are very attentive, great service.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Hit the spot for a delicious sweet breakfast. We had Nutella crepes with fruits on side and with strawberries inside. Absolutely to die for. We also had ice tea which comes in many flavorings one choice was Peach and the other we go was raspberry delicious again

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Helena's is the cutest little cafe!! My absolute favorite things are the macaroons! They are delicious!! They have about a dozen flavors to choose from and I haven't found one I don't like yet! They also make homemade doggie treats that I bring home to my fur baby, Lucy.