“My favorite place for Brinner”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #29 of 171 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Brinner. Breakfast food for dinner.
Went there for brinner Friday night. I love Mommas French Toast breakfast. It is a lot of food so I always share with my wife. She orders a small meal and eats part of mine.
Mommas French toast breakfast includes four pieces of really good French toast, two eggs and a choice of bacon or sausage.

The wife had a Cajun catfish dinner plate (and half of my meal).

We were both very well satisfied with the quality and quantity of our meals.

We were seated quickly and service was very good. Our sever said that she had just started but she did great.

Hint: if you order the fried apple as one of your side dishes, you can ask that it be served as “desert” with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If your sever is really nice, they even add whipped cream on top.

The facility and rest rooms were very clean. Plenty of parking near the doors and easy access to the restaurant off of the Interstate.

Very satisfied with Cracker Barrel. We will return soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We were served by Meghan who did everything right....correct order, drink refills.... The food was good and we were happy!
Good job Meghan!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Both my wife and I tried the Holiday Sampler n’ Cinnamon Biscuit Breakfast for $8.49 each. It was way too much food. This meal includes a buttery Double-Glazed Cinnamon Drop Biscuit, served with two eggs, Hashbrown Casserole, Thick-Cut Hickory-Smoked Bacon, Country Ham, and Smoked Sausage. It also comes with coarse-ground Grits, Fried Apples, and Buttermilk Biscuits with Sawmill Gravy. What we ate was delicious but we couldn't finish it.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Wait time was not too bad to get a table. Chairs are always uncomfortable to me so I don't eat at cracker barrels often. I visited with my mom and granddaughter for a late breakfast/early lunch. The food was not all that great. My mom ordered some chicken tenderloins, granddaughter grilled cheese, and myself a ribeye steak. took awhile to order, waitress was on the rude side. then took quite awhile to get our food. not everything came out together, it just went downhill from there. My baked potato was rotten on the bottom, there was hair in my granddaughters grilled cheese sandwich, and my moms chicken was kind of tough. I will not visit this location again just because of the service itself. Yes they took money off the bill but too many things were wrong and the meal should of been free or at least half off.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Not The Same as a Southern " Down Home " Cracker Barrel . Less Friendly Staff and not as Attentive to Your Wants and Needs . Service Slow at Best . Even Food seemed not equal to other Cracker Barrels . And No Extra Biscuits . Hopefully Just an Off Day for This Cracker Barrel but Probably Not .