“Good Prices But Too Much Food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #29 of 171 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Both my wife and I tried the Holiday Sampler n’ Cinnamon Biscuit Breakfast for $8.49 each. It was way too much food. This meal includes a buttery Double-Glazed Cinnamon Drop Biscuit, served with two eggs, Hashbrown Casserole, Thick-Cut Hickory-Smoked Bacon, Country Ham, and Smoked Sausage. It also comes with coarse-ground Grits, Fried Apples, and Buttermilk Biscuits with Sawmill Gravy. What we ate was delicious but we couldn't finish it.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Wait time was not too bad to get a table. Chairs are always uncomfortable to me so I don't eat at cracker barrels often. I visited with my mom and granddaughter for a late breakfast/early lunch. The food was not all that great. My mom ordered some chicken tenderloins, granddaughter grilled cheese, and myself a ribeye steak. took awhile to order, waitress was on the rude side. then took quite awhile to get our food. not everything came out together, it just went downhill from there. My baked potato was rotten on the bottom, there was hair in my granddaughters grilled cheese sandwich, and my moms chicken was kind of tough. I will not visit this location again just because of the service itself. Yes they took money off the bill but too many things were wrong and the meal should of been free or at least half off.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Not The Same as a Southern " Down Home " Cracker Barrel . Less Friendly Staff and not as Attentive to Your Wants and Needs . Service Slow at Best . Even Food seemed not equal to other Cracker Barrels . And No Extra Biscuits . Hopefully Just an Off Day for This Cracker Barrel but Probably Not .

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My in laws love Cracker Barrel and we go every time they are in town it seems. The food is always good and the service is top notch.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Fair, standard Cracker Barrel food. Hubby ordered meatloaf and mashed potatoes and it came with no gravy. Gravy wasn't offered. But the waitress was still very attentive and the food was hot and filling.