All reviews every month one night room was clean would definitely stay here again wifi bleached microwave
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay here in the past week. Typically I don’t choose motel 6 but the deal was too good to pass up. Fast and easy check in. Clean and cool room and the staff was amazing. Though this only offers coffee in the morning. It has ample free parking and a nice pool. Great stay. Comfy beds. Will return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on the way home from Hershey.Rooms were updated and very clean. Front desk staff were nice and helpful. The weather was rainy so we didn't get to check out the pool. We plan on coming back in August and want to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The motel is older, so the rooms are dated (why I gave it 4 not 5), but front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful and the room was clean. For the price, I would definitely stay here again. Bed was comfy and clean.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Our trip from Williamsburg to Carlisle was a night mare with traffic and rain. The 4.5 hr trip took 6 hrs. When we arrived at Motel 6, Nichole made us feel right at home. Our room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I rate this as a 5-star hotel.
Bear in mind, please, when rating a hotel there are other factors besides perks and amenities: there is the balance between price and these things. For the low price paid here, it would not come even close to reasonable to expect the lap of luxury. Yet this does not mean a lowlier place ought never receive 5 stars.
I unlocked the door and stepped into a clean, spotless room with a bathroom I trusted, with clean linens, with towels well bleached with the fresh scent of Clorox. The interior decor was lovely. The staff was courteous. And they have a beautiful swimming pool! Again: clean, spotless, sparkling water. There is well-brewed hot coffee in the AM. For the price, I could ask for nothing better. Well, the wifi wasn't too good. But I won't remove a star for that: not given that this is a place I have made note of, to be sure to return there when passing through Carlisle again. Bravo.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family