All reviews one night every month room was clean would definitely stay here again wifi bleached microwave
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I have always liked this chain (*dog friendly*) and will not give up on them for this experience, but....Got in late...Left early. If not for that we would not have stayed at all. I turned down the bed to find the last occupant's dna. Thankfully it was a double so we could sleep in the other bed. Those sheets at least looked clean. We were too tired to complain. I am sure it would have been addressed if we had.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
6Team, Team 6 at Motel 6 Harrisburg - Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the bed issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. The service concerns you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality our team members strive to provide, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed on a Friday night when many of the area hotels were booked. The price was typical for a motel 6, the room was clean yes the bedding was not new, but it was clean. The beds were as comfortable as motel 6 ever is. There was plenty of hot water and the TV was new and big enough. Would I have stayed if I could have gotten a deal at a better place. Probably not, but they could have tried to charge more and didn't.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnnieandTeddy
Reviewed 13 August 2015

My daughter and I stayed here for 13 days during a program she was attending. I walked in shell shocked because the hotel I had booked was a nightmare. Saw one of the staff out cleaning the pool and decided to stop. The staff was amazing to us and treated us like family. Worked hard to accommodate what we needed. I only had one issue with noise one night and they shut it down within 10 minutes. The room is plain but I like that. We had a refrigerator and a microwave. Everything was clean. The pool was super clean as well as the grounds. Onsite laundry was cheap and convenient. I will definetely stay here again if we come back. Great location, close to downtown Carlisle and really close to Harrisburg and Hershey.

Room Tip: I enjoyed being close to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 2 July 2015

We booked late for the Ford Nationals car show, but we're lucky enough to find an open room here for a decent price. I was hesitant, but I'm glad we found it. Rooms are newly remodeled. Pretty good for the price. Wish they would have a fridge, but our cooler kept everything cold. we were really happy with our stay & will most likely be back!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tara G
Reviewed 26 June 2015

We needed this for a couple hours of shut eye on a roadtrip and it worked perfectly. Check in was smooth, room was clean and comfortable. It's not a five-star hotel so as long as your expectations are that of a Motel 6 (or any Choice Hotel) you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple