“Healthy food, but moreso delicious option in Carlisle PA”
Review of Gaia Fresh Food Cafe - CLOSED

Gaia Fresh Food Cafe
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have a young daughter who I bring happily here because she can eat the muffins and cookies made from natural ingredients - I don't have to worry about preservatives or transfats. I love the green juices, coffees, salads and will even order a cake for my daughter's birthday. I LOVE this place!

1  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Surprisingly unique cafe in the midst of Historic Downtown Carlisle. This friendly cafe welcomes guests of all types. Stop in for a meal prepared in front of you from fresh ingredients and organic foods. Relax in the dining area with original art works on the walls and free Wi-Fi. The locally baked blueberry cashew muffins are fabulous. Gluten free baked goods, natural foods, specially brewed teas, creative and custom-made orders delight the palate. There are additional rooms comfortably furnished for meetings, study groups, social gatherings, and meditation. There are sofas, chairs and tables in the homey settings that welcome groups from the community. One room is for mothers and children's weekly groups. This promises to be a type of center for social interaction. There is even an outdoor patio area for nice weather dining. I recommend you visit the 'gaia' cafe and enjoy a special experience.

2  Thank ShipDiner