“One of our new favorite places!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alfredos Pizza and Italian Ristorante
Ranked #54 of 172 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 December 2016

So far I have tried the pizza, cheese-steaks, and garlic knots and have been very impressed with all!

The pizza boxes are so large we have to adjust the shelves in our refrigerator and the pizzas themselves barely fit in the boxes (great value).

The cheese-steaks are phenomenal... Be sure to get it with the peppers, onions, mushrooms, & hot peppers.

And it's pretty hard to screw up a garlic knot...

Overall this is a great little hole in the wall restaurant and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Coming from the NY/Phila area, finding a good pizza and sandwich shop in Central PA has been hard. The last place we thought we'd find one was in a small strip shopping mall, south of Carlisle PA. Alfredo's is a simple, clean and friendly shop that has great food and service at a reasonable price. Their regular pizza is thin crust with just enough sauce and cheese. All toppings are fresh and generous, and we especially like the sausage pizza. They make fresh garlic knots, and great calzones and strombolis. Like most other Central PA sandwich shops they bake their own sub rolls daily, using their pizza dough. However, unlike other places, their sub roll actually comes close to the taste and texture of the rolls made famous in Phila. Their cheesteaks are the best around, and they the hand made meatballs in the meatball sub are delicious. They also have wings, burgers, and a full pasta dinner menu. The food is cooked fresh, and served hot.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Seriously, the best cheesesteaks we ever had. Better than any Philly cheesesteak joint. Garlic knots were to die for as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I'm pretty much a pizza snob so I was a bit reluctant to try this place when a co-worker raved about it as much as they did. I was pleasantly surprised. Their prices are decent compared to some other 'mom & pop' type of pizza joints around. The only downside is they're two stores away from my job so my waistline may take a hit! I definitely recommend spotting in. On a side note, they offer free wifi as well.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

The pizza was at best average and they charged 50 cents per person for tap water. When asked, the response was "we have to pay for the cups (styrofoam).