“Pretty good”

Conshohocken Brewing Company Brewpub
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Description: Our new brewpub in bridgeport features a full food menu with items made fresh from scratch daily and a 3 bbl small batch brewing system to turn out plenty of creative brews!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A friend and I went this past weekend and had a good time. The prices were reasonable, the food was good, tere was a nice selection of beer to try. The staff was very attentive as well. Give this place attentive try if you get the chance.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Went there with friends for lunch. None of us are great brewpub experts but we enjoyed what we selected. The burgers we had were excellent. Keep an eye for specials. We were there for 1/2 price burger Monday. Bill was $40 for 4 people. Wow! Service first rate as well. Will go back again when the beer garden is open.

1  Thank Lou V
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Our team from work came here for lunch. Everyone was happy with the food. I tried the Bridgeport burger and thought it was fantastic. I made the wrong choice of beers though. It was wheat beer with a blueberry taste, and it was rather nasty - far too fruity. If you like a fruity beer, you'd like this one. It just wasn't for me. It seemed everyone else was happy with their beer choices. The service was fast and friendly. The highlight for me was the food. My burger was great.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 30 July 2017

For now, the eager crew at Conshohocken Brewing gets three stars. They remodeled an old factory, taking the first two floors. Basic hard surfaces painted and industrial tables. They have some foam to deaden sound on the table bottoms. They do not have tvs or music blasting. We arrived and the friendly hostess said sit at the bar. They do not take cell phone numbers, which they should consider. We sat down and it took some time for service - beer flights are time consuming. Then we were called to the table. Our waitress knew the menu and was very good. The bistro sandwich was good, but came out only lukewarm. The 'shepherd's pie' was very heavy on potatoes. The other sandwiches were good. Various beers sampled and they rated very good. Bathrooms are modern and clean. Parking lot was full, but they have additional space across the street. Keep at it CBCB -- you can get up to four stars!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I visited the Bridgeport Brewpub a few times throughout Nov 2016 - Feb 2017, and each time was a great experience. I liked that you could order a small sample first, because you'll want to try them all. They have something for everyone and give great descriptions of each brew.

The service and atmosphere was good (did get a little hairy on busy nights). This location had only been open about a year when we went, and it was obvious from the decor and open floor plan that they had put thought into a modern design. Parking could be tricky on busy nights, as they are right off the main road on a blind curve, and their lot is tight. The food was extremely tasty and reasonably priced. If you're with a group that likes to pick and sip I suggest trying out the appetizers (good variety and generous portions).

Overall I would definitely come here again and recommend it to others. If I lived there I might risk becoming a regular!

1  Thank badgerambler