See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had to go to Bradford for a funeral and found the Holiday House very clean, quiet, and relaxing after a long 7 hour trip by auto. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and courteous. I became lost and a very wonderful staff member guided me right to the hotel. She realized we senior ladies were very tired and helped us to our rooms with our luggage. A big thank you is in order to the young ladyIII We requested ajoining rooms and this was provided. We were provided a continental breakfast which was served in a very neat and clean part of the lobby. Great coffee!!! Since we have friends in the Bradford area we would stay there again. The cost for our room was very reasonable!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2013

It's an old, old vintage Holiday Inn. Room was in good condition, everything I used was in good working order. Bathroom a bit dated but functional. Continental breakfast is offered, nothing special. Bulk dispensed cereal was somewhat stale. Breads, donuts, apples, OJ, milk, coffee also offered. Those were all good. Fine for a place to spend the night if you're passing through or visiting area attractions. The fan in the a/c-heating unit doesn't cycle off, which to me is a plus, as it creates white noise that helps me sleep. Would stay again without hesitation.

Room Tip: The east side of the hotel faces US 219 and the mountains - the west side is right up against old 219. East side rooms would be better in my opinion.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank rdcuff
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We were on a bike trip and found this hotel online by reviews....welll it was a little dingy in the halls and stairwells but rooms were clean beds somewhat comfy and a rockin good shower. Staff friendly and courteous. Stayed 1 night and returned later that week for a second night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I just spent the night in NY for Seneca high stakes bingo game. This place is about a 20 miles drive from Seneca casino and bingo hall. Well worth driving the few extra miles especially if you don't want to shell out several hundred dollars to stay at the casino, and you are looking for a good bargain.

At $60 a night you can not beat it. The place is very clean. The room we were in was recently renovated. The beds were comfortable. You get a continental breakfast included in the price of your room. Staff is friendly. And although we didn't use it there is a very nice outdoor pool for guest to use. You can not go wrong if your looking to stay the night in or near Bradford or western NY. I will definitely be staying here again anytime I am up this way.

Room Tip: If you want to use the pool ask for a room on the backside. There is also a very nice view from the back side rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Quite a large motel, in walking distance from the Zippo factory. The condition of the rooms is alright, given the price. I had some problems with the heating but nothing serious. I would stay here again if I was to make the same trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family