“Muslim Brotherhood Employee”

Lupi's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Boothwyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 November 2014

Used to make great Pizza's but found out that they employ a possible Soldier for Allah? Will not recommend to anyone as long as this employee still works there.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

We get delivery from here about once a month, and we really go for the Chef's Salad. We split it and have leftovers the next day.

1  Thank Bajoba
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My brother really likes the place and I have enough friends that really like it; guess I got there on a bad night. I also guess it was bad night a few years ago too.Reason for not trying it in a while.

2  Thank 98KevinH
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My family's consensus for the best pizza place in our neighborhood. The cheese steaks are good as well. We usually pick up our pizzas.

2  Thank Rekster1234
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Go here all the time they have the BEST pizza, cheese steaks, and wings around. By far. If your in the area then you need to come here.

3  Thank whitewidow1