“People Rave over it; not me”
Review of Lupi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lupi's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Boothwyn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My brother really likes the place and I have enough friends that really like it; guess I got there on a bad night. I also guess it was bad night a few years ago too.Reason for not trying it in a while.

2  Thank 98KevinH

Reviewed 12 July 2013

My family's consensus for the best pizza place in our neighborhood. The cheese steaks are good as well. We usually pick up our pizzas.

2  Thank Rekster1234
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Go here all the time they have the BEST pizza, cheese steaks, and wings around. By far. If your in the area then you need to come here.

3  Thank whitewidow1
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Order here once in a while but when I do the food is always excellent!! My grandfather use to own this place, that's were then name Lupi comes from. Everyone is friendly when u walk into the restaurant.

4  Thank Babygirl9107
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We order Lupi's pizza at least once a week. Real crust, not a perfect circle that resembles a cardboard disk. A nice variety of toppings, and a good menu overall. Prices are reasonable and the food is ready for pickup when it is supposed to be. Delivery is slow, so we always pick up. Always worth the trip!

2  Thank bcs819