Comfort Suites Bloomsburg(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 102
EconoLodge
USD 158
HIExpress.com
Budget Host Patriot Inn(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
ComfortInn
USD 69
Relax Inn(Bloomsburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbloomsburg universitygas stationpool and hot tubgreat roomthe entire staffbreakfast staffstay there againrooms are cleanthe breakfast areaamusement parkvisiting knoebelsafter a long daywaffles
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing clean and one of the friendly hotels we have stayed in. We were headed to Knoebels and decided to stay here. It did not disappoint. Everything you possibly need to feel like a home away from home. From clean comfy beds and spacious rooms to a full complimentary breakfast each morning and fresh baked cookies coffee or tea throughout day/night. We highly recommend and I’m very tough to please

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I stayed here with a friend while visiting Knoebels. It wasnt too far from the amusement park at all. It was only for one night. The WiFi was subpar but the cleanliness of the hotel was great and the food was delicious and the staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub was also nice, it’s probably beautiful when it’s actually nice outside.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Here on business, off-and-on for, the past month. The hotel is just off I-80 but there's not much in the way of restaurants nearby. There are places close, but not like other Hampton Inn locations. The room was nice and the hotel staff (and I mean the entire staff) was nice and pleasant and quite helpful. The last room I was in was somewhat dated but maybe there are some upgrades in their facility's plans.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Bloomsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Ed L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My car broke down on I80 so I coasted into the closest exit which happened to be Bloomsburg, PA. It was a Sunday so I knew I would have to stay overnight in order to have my car worked on the following day. This hotel happened to be right there so of course that is where I stayed. I really lucked out because this hotel was AWESOME! The rooms were comfortable, clean, and spacious. The staff was absolutely great! Everyone was so extremely nice and accommodating. There was a cute restaurant/ brewery across the street in which I walked and had dinner. I could not have picked a better place to break down. I highly suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at many a Hampton Inn and while they are all just fine, we certainly enjoyed our stay here. It was ultra clean, we liked having the sofa in our room to rest after a day of hiking and the breakfast was just great. We considered Denny’s across the street, but quickly realized that our Hampton choices were probably better than what we would have received at Denny’s. Service at the food area was also outstanding. We were greeted warmly and welcomed and asked if we needed anything. It was just a perfect stay. We’ll be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple