Hauled our campers down here to enjoy Knoebel's amusement park for the weekend.
• Owners were very nice and pleasant to work with.
• We arrived at dusk and this made it tricky to navigate and get setup. We opted to change lots where it would be easier to setup camp, as there were trees and brush to contend with in the darkness. Again, owners were accommodating.
• Our sites were level and nice. Grass was mowed and maintained nicely.
• The only problem we had was some music ‘festival’ of some sort going on late into the night . We asked when this would end but they couldn’t provide an answer. It wasn’t horrible but it could be heard into the morning hours. People were walking by the campers at all hours of the night/morning.
• I cannot vouch for the provided bathroom facilities as we utilized our campers bathroom & shower.
All in all, it wasn’t a bad stay at all. Next time…I’ll check their schedule and try to find a blank spot on their calendar for maximum quiet. But give them a try as their facilities were decent.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking