All reviews tent area short term hookups fairgrounds facilities bathroom
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This was our 5th time back and we had a great time again. We like to be close to the bathroom with the kids but we were far away enough in the trees to enjoy ourselves. They are friendly and very accommodating at the campground. We are booking our trip back again for this year.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2015

This campground is old, poorly maintained and expensive for what it offers. It has muddy streets, no cable TV, One poorly maintained shower and toilet facility. There is a $20 charge for early check in even if nothing has to be done to prepare the campsite. The refund policy is also punitive. Not a friendly place.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015

The grounds were just OK. Apparently, there was a lot of rain a few days before we got there and the ground was still damp and the road was rutted. The restrooms are adequate; need more lighting. Easy enough to get to.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I stayed there one night in my RV. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even drove me to my site rather than just pointing it out. All facilities were available. The wifi was spotty but I was quite a ways away from office. The area was clean and the fireworks for the July holiday was a nice bonus. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2014

The only reason we stayed there was because of the proximity to our daily destination. The customers service was horrible and the manager was terribly rude to me when I was seeking information. The general location to Bloomberg was excellent as well. The junk around the office was appalling.

• Stayed: September 2014