“Anywhere Chinese Food USA”
Review of China 3

China 3
Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Birdsboro
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I live near here so I stop now and again to take out supper. One nice thing about this place is they are FAST! I don't have to even call ahead, I just stop and in 10 minutes I'm heading home.

The food is good. The kitchen is clean; you can see the open kitchen from the counter. There are 3 or 4 booths, so it's primarily a "to go" place. Not bad - not exceptional. One quibble: they cut up the bok choy in pieces to big for your mouth sometimes. Cheez um.

Prices are fine. Totally an okay place.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

There are many Chinese eateries that are just alike except the name. They use the same menu and design. This is another one and there is nothing wrong with that. Takeout is almost standard here, maybe because eating off paper plates in total silence is not much fun. The food is good, lots of it and low prices. Communication can be a problem as the staff's english is minimal. I would return.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

If nothing else, China 3 is consistent. Their food is always fresh, it's always ready on time and it's always good.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I like Chinese and was really excited to see this place open, but after two or three attempts to find something good here I decided to drive a few miles for better offerings.

Been to China 3? Share your experiences!