“Solid Chinese food and Pad Thai”
Review of Rice Inn

Rice Inn
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Bethel Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My family and I go here occasionally. They have a huge variety and a mix of Asian cuisines. The tea is vey good and they will customize and order for you. I'm a bit picky and they made me a special Pad Thai that I loved.

1  Thank mrvic2015

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. There are literally no dishes we have ordered here that we did not enjoy. From the Pad Thai (best I've had) to the Wok seared Lamb to the General Tso's you will not be disappointed with their main dishes. The reason this is 4 stars and not 5 is rather simple. The Sushi doesn't match up with the quality of their main dishes and neither do their egg rolls. Both of these are rather disappointing.

Regardless of those misses, the other selections are amazing. I cannot speak to the experience of dining in as we always get their food as takeout. With regards to that, they have always had the food at their quoted time. I always recommend this place to fans of Eastern Asian food.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The General Tso that i ordered was spicy,the won ton soup was very greasy,lomein was extremely greasy,the won ton noodles were stale,the manager was very rude and seemed not too care about our complaints.i do not and will never recommend this place ever worst experience we have ever had

1  Thank ericamoroso1973
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent green curry! I cannot get over how good their curry dishes are. I especially love their green curry. My husband and I visit regularly. We have tried many dishes. Their sushi, avocado salad, amazing chicken, twice cooked pork, lemon chicken, hot and sour soup, and any other dish we have eaten. The service is great. It's BYOB which is wonderful!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We have been here on numerous occasions and the food and service has always been very good. We also miss The Panda Garden, but The Rice Inn is equally as good. I don't feel you can go wrong visiting here.