“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Nice, little place for lunch. Food is freshly prepared and very good. We had the Reuben panini and the turkey pesto panini. Portions were perfect and served with multi grain tortilla chips. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Despite being a busy Saturday, the waitress kept up well and we enjoyed a delicious lunch. I had the tomato pie, made with fresh tomato slices & lots of mozzarella. My Mom had the roast beef panini. Both were very tasty! We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The place wasn't bad. It had a good variety of options. Slightly disappointed they didn't have more dairy free options. I tried getting take oh and they didn't really know what to do. It took 50 minutes and at they end they really looked to be struggling at what to ring up. Probably a good place for a relaxed morning breakfast but defiantly wouldn't go if you're looking for something quick.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I used to love the food at Green Harvest and enjoyed going there for lunch on several occasions. Unfortunately, it has gone downhill for quite a while now. I know there can be "off" days in a business and gave it a few more chances. Today's lunch was my breaking point and the last time I will give them a chance. Myself and another person dined over lunch (arriving about 12:10.) There were 2-3 other tables there while we were. I noticed one of the other patrons complaining to the server about an ingredient she specifically asked not to have with her food. We waited an obscenely long time and thought maybe our soup would be brought out first while our sandwiches were being made. No such luck. We even asked and were told they would be out shortly, which didn't happen. Once everything was brought out, the other person dining with me received a remnant of a sandwich (not even half) that was squished flat. The ingredients did not match the description on the menu and it came with THREE chips on the side. That is by no stretch an exaggeration...it was literally 3 chips. I questioned the server about the lack of sandwich and chips and "wrong" ingredients on the sandwich. She went back and said that is how it's made. I requested that they bring back a WHOLE sandwich and kindly put a few more chips with it. No such luck on the chips- came back with 3 on there and she wasn't able to put anymore on there. The sandwich turned out to be good. When eating my wrap, I bit into something very hard that nearly cracked my tooth. It actually looked just like a tooth when I pulled it out and the server said it was some kind of nut. It was the only "nut" on the wrap and I could not bite through it, so pretty sure it wasn't a nut. No offer to comp part of our meals or drink. (Not sure why I thought this was possible after receiving 3 chips and not being "allowed" to have more.) Definitely will not return, which is sad because I used to love this place.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

We stopped in for breakfast on our last day in the area. I ordered the chocolate peppermint mocha which was prepared perfectly and had just the right amount of chocolate and mint added. I also ordered the blueberry multigrain pancakes which was fabulous. The pancake was perfectly cooked with just the right amount of crispness to the edges. The staff is friendly and they take the time to prepare everything to order. It's a rustic quaint place and we enjoyed it very much.

Been to The Green Harvest Company? Share your experiences!