“Wonderful Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My sister & I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast including the tasty house blend coffee. Our server was pleasant and efficient. My sister chose a mixed skillet egg combination that was tasty & steaming hot - & I chose a sunny side up egg layered on a slice of pesto toast which was eye-popping good. We had window seating which added to a fun memorable experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

On September 2, 2016 we placed a order to be picked up on September 6, 2016. We ordered a variety of sandwiches, subs, and wraps for 30 people. We asked for lettuce and tomatos and sauces on the side. We were told that they would call us back with a price. On September 6, 2016 they called us with a price of $357 which included a $40 vegetable tray that we did not order. We asked them to remove the vegetable tray and chips to make it more affordable. We asked about the service charge and was told it was for the four hours it would take to prepare 30 sandwiches. They removed the service charge, vegetable tray and chips and the price changed to $271. When we picked up the sandwiches the price was $250. We received 2 trays of sandwiches only with no subs or wraps and with tomatoes and sauces on the side. That was an average of $8/person. On their menu you can order a sandwich with sauce, lettuce and tomato served with chips for $6.40/person (See link). The Green Harvest Company Menu

We highly suggest you do not use this restaurant.

2  Thank Denise W
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I arrived at the restaurant at 11:05 A.M. and asked if it was possible to order breakfast, even though the restaurant stops serving at 11:00. There was NO ONE ELSE in the restaurant, and the server said we could not order breakfast because they stopped serving at 11:00. We came back the next day at 10:45. One other couple in the restaurant. Waited about 5 minutes for the server. When we went to order breakfast (at 10:50) was told that they stop serving breakfast at 10:45. We left. So, the restaurant missed out on four orders.

2  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed 14 August 2016

HATE to give bad reviews, but this was not only a bad experience but I suspect part of my vacation suffered from the stomach problems caused by this meal. I ordered a spinach salad with chicken. When she delivered it I could see bad spinach on the plate, but sometimes you get a couple VERY wilted leaves..then I ate a piece of tomato that was clearly no good, and it was all down hill. The chicken was shredded and tasted like it had been boiled in soup and strained out. it had no taste... just a watery texture. I pushed the food around on my plate rather than ruin the experience of the people I was with. The waitress noticed that I had not eaten it, said nothing and charged me for the food. I used to wait tables and I would have quietly removed the food from the bill and offered dessert or something to compensate. Just walk right past The Green Harvest Company. There are MUCH better places to eat in Bedford.

2  Thank suuee
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The food was good and there were healthy choices. There are wraps, veggie burgers, paninis, and other choices.

Been to The Green Harvest Company? Share your experiences!