See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2018

What a dump of a motel/hotel late check in. Upon checking in was given a room key to a nonsmoking room. It recked of smoke went back to the desk and complained, at which time they sent me to a room that had been remodeled they said. It was almost as bad as the other room, but I was too tired to go back to the front desk. Went to sleep and woke up going to get a shower. Upon closer look the next morning found this room to be very dirty and if it was remodeled what the F did they do. Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone go to the next motel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 13darrellp
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice suite! Got a whirlpool suit and it was very spacious and clean! Big bathroom, first place I ever stayed the the water was very nice and hot! The guy on duty was very friendly and his kids where so sweet too. Had my dog with me as well and would go back Anytime! Kind of scary outside but didn't effect my stay. Thanks

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Small outdated room. TV did not work. No tissue. Room phone did not work. Shady area. I usually do not stay in place with outside entries but the roads were bad and it was the only pet- friendly place in the area. The front desk person was pleasant. The room was non smoking and it smelled of smoke. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gardens100883
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stayed one night. The place is adequate for a short stay, reasonably clean and the beds are OK, but it has a somewhat rundown look. Needs a lot of refurbishing. Good value for the rates they charge, just don't expect to much.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Told the owner about cigarette burns in the sheets and nasty stains on the blanket. He laughed and said sometimes they don't even change the sheets. He spent more time on the phone ignoring us than talking to us. Avoid this place if you can. There are other options nearby.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family