“I LOVED IT AND I'LL BE BACK”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
The Steckel House Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I would like to tell everyone about my experiece staying at The Steckel House Inn in Bath Pennsylvania. Every part of my stay was exceptional. From my telephone call making the reservation till after leaving after my weekend stay was wonderful. This Bed & Breakfast house has exceptional rooms and very nice period antiques/furniture. The decor is not so fancy that you are afraid to sit or touch anything. The decor is just outstanding. The exterior of the house is gorgeous. The proprietors I think of as my friends. The breakfasts are including in the daily rate. The breakfasts are carefully planed and very tasty. I have already made my reservations for same time next year. I highly recommend The Steckel House Inn.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Joe N
There are newer reviews for The Steckel House Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bath
12.6 km away
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem
6.9 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem

Been to The Steckel House Inn? Share your experiences!