“Great food and great service ”

Mountain Creek Grill
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Ribs were very good. Wings were very good and the service was amazing! Server recommended everything and we did not have a bad recommendation

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We were up visiting great wolf and we found this place in there dining book had an 20% discount so decided to try it wasn't bad when we went up this year we went back. First off restaurant was dead empty maybe that should have been a sign but we sat down and ordered our food the young lady brought bread and drinks. We each had a small bun and when I asked the girl for more bread she said I will have to charge you. Now I've eaten in a lot of restaurants and this is the first time I've ever been told that and was annoyed to say the least the food took some time to come especially considering no one was in the restaurant. When we finished and got the check I mentioned we were staying at Great Wolf she informed me we no longer give that discount. Needless to say we will not be returning

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I come here at least once a month. The food is consistently delicious and very authentic. The atmosphere very charming. Our last visit my husband had the full rack of ribs and they were falling off the bone,so good! I had a Cuban panini and the combination of flavors was incredible. I also have to say that by accident my husband left his wallet on the table. When we realized it the next day I called and sure enough they had it. It's good to know a very honest staff is employed there!!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Many may wonder why there aren't ever cars in the parking lot or why the front bar is never open. Walked in to eat then seated. Waitress handed us menus and was very polite. Ordered drinks and when time came to order 25 minutes later the waiter tells us we can only have bar menu meaning anything that can be made in the fryer. Place has changed names 3 times in the past ten years soon to be 4! Hey Manager! Thanks for the apology, just sit down in the corner and watch us walk out upset.

1  Thank aaron p
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We’re from Wisconsin and we were staying at Camelback Lodge. We saw this restaurant when we were out exploring and decided to try. It was wonderful! I had the Jerk Baked Tilapia and my fiancé had the Chicken Carbonara. David was our server in the bar area, he was great. Whenever we’re back to the area we will definitely be stopping here again. Thanks for a great dinner!