“Food was good, but cold.”

Mountain Creek Grill
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The food was good, but they had one waitress on staff at the time. Which I believe was the main reason our food wasn’t too hot till we received it.

They did have two others come off staff as we were finishing our meals.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have to start by saying its a little confusing getting here. If you are on 80 going west the actual sign advertising for it is after the actual exit you you should take. Atmosphere was really nice. Very large restaurant. I liked the fact that you had the option of sitting in the restaurant vs the sport lounge. We decided to try out the sports lounge. Staff was very friendly. Beer was nice and cold. Variety on the menu was nice. Burgers were good. Wings and flatbreads will be passed the next time we go. The flatbread was a square pizza Noting about it was flat. It was just a giant pizza with a very large amount of cheese on it. Reminds me of the generic pizza you got as a kid at chucky cheese. There are differently better places in the area for wings. I would come back for a quick bite to eat but not go out of my way to make it a place I have to stop at.

1  Thank eurekagerger
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This was our first time at this restaurant since it has reopened as Mountain Creek and it is really nice. Our server, David was very attentive to our needs and very friendly. I like a place that makes you feel at ease and the food was delicious...

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We are locals and we went for this first time. Staff was super nice. We started with a order of Garlic parm wings...the wings were Hugh!! Hubby ordered the Brisket dinner and I ordered 1/2 rack Ribs dinner. Both meats were excellent. Garlic mashed was great really good flavor but not over done on the Garlic. Sauteed mix veggies were awesome. Tender crisp with a buttery garlic accented flavor. We will differently go again, and if anything changes I will update this review

1  Thank Momszoo1
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This is our first time at this restaurant. We are a family of 5 meeting here as a mid-point between where we all live.
A sampling of the food that we had are the following. Appetizers, Chicken Quesadilla and the Mussels in Garlic Sauce. I being a lover of garlic, this has to be the best garlic sauce I have ever had and the mussels were very good. The chicken quesadilla was also very good. Entrees, Grilled Skirt Steak and the Blackened Swordfish special were very good. The only thing wrong was that the vegetables were overcooked which seems to be a problem with restaurants: almost raw or overdone.
The chef stopped by during our meal to see if we were enjoying the food which was a nice touch.
Our waitress was very polite and met all of our requests.
We had 2 separate checks and the tip was included in each at 18%.
I would recommend this restaurant based on our first time here. We will return later this year to see if the food still has the same good quality.