“That's some stromboni ”

Bono Pizza
Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Being new to stromboni, I didn't know what I might get. Very pleasant surprise. I was also surprised that the service was pretty authentic being Italian. Definitely would return. Reasonable prices too

There are newer reviews for Bono Pizza

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

We were working on a job nearby and called for takeout. Got pizza and some bottles of soda. Gave us plates cups and napkins.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

My husband and I tried this place one day because we didn't have the energy to make supper. Boy are we glad we did. The pizza is great. We have been tempted to try some of the other things they have on the menu, but the pizza is so good, we just keep going back to it. I look forward to continuing to get pizza from them.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

It's been over a year since I ate there, at that time their pizza tasted horrible. I really don't see the need to go back and waste my money to see if it improved.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always fresh, always ready when told, always great! They have the freshest hoagies and best pizza!!!

Been to Bono Pizza? Share your experiences!