“Great Place for Pizza”

Bono Pizza
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 December 2014

My husband and I tried this place one day because we didn't have the energy to make supper. Boy are we glad we did. The pizza is great. We have been tempted to try some of the other things they have on the menu, but the pizza is so good, we just keep going back to it. I look forward to continuing to get pizza from them.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

It's been over a year since I ate there, at that time their pizza tasted horrible. I really don't see the need to go back and waste my money to see if it improved.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always fresh, always ready when told, always great! They have the freshest hoagies and best pizza!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This is by-far the best pizza Bangor has to offer. We have never had a bad one and we go often. There is rarely a wait for service and they are always pleasant.

1  Thank Mhopstetter
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Bonos is the only place that serves pizza crispy, not soggy like everyone else. The pizza is so good its addicting. I get pizza to go about every week. Their buffalo chicken pizza is my fav. I recommend them to everyone. The inside of the place needs to be updated but otherwise, food is great.