All reviews no elevator eggs outdoor pool room was clean nice breakfast waffle machine would definitely stay here again first floor pleasant stay biscuits and gravy free breakfast parking lot balcony trees freeway noise motel
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Its okay. The interstate next to it sure kicks up some noise. The rooms and hallways have a heavy, too sweet odorizer smell. The facility itself seems aged but is well kept, considering. And it is clean! Normally, i'd give it a solid 3 but due to the better than most other Portland hotels/ motels pricing, it gets a 4.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the front (Interstate side).
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank polaris22
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay! We l, myself and 7 yo son, had been sitting in hours of traffic coming back from watching the eclipse. This was a welcome oasis. Older hotel yes but still well maintained. All rooms have a deck. Pool area clean with chairs and umbrellas. We went for a swim at night and the pool was lit. Breakfast was just average. But had fruit, yogurt, waffles, muffins. Room was clean. Staff I encountered were very nice. Near the freeway, restaurants, Fred Meyer nearby. Has fridge and microwave. I would stay again if in the area. They accommodate pets, although we didn't have one.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This woodsy motel is surrounded with ample flowering trees and shrubs. In fact, I felt like I was in Japan with all the cherry blossom petals dropping on our car in early May. The rooms were lush as well with upscale furniture and beautiful decor. Our complimentary breakfast was also wonderful with many choices offered in a very comfortable lounge with fireplace and large windows overlooking the landscape.

Room Tip: I don't think they had an elevator, so choose a first floor room if you can't climb stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Surrounded by trees and grass the late 80s style hotel has nice large clean rooms with cool ac and a nice sitting deck. We stayed in a 2 queen bed room. It has a great exercise room and a large shady outdoor pool. It is pet friendly with a $10 fee. It has an excellent free breakfast. Make sure you ask for a room away from the freeway if you can as it's very close. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The staff were incredibly helpful & friendly from the moment I arrived.
You can tell the property has been here a while from the outside, but what a peaceful setting with all the tall mature trees. It feels like your in the middle of a forest & not right next to the freeway.
My room was clean with everything you would want or need. The bed was comfortable and the whole place was very quiet.
What a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo