“This is another of my three favorite Quality Inns in California and Oregon”

Quality Inn Wilsonville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My stay in August 2011 was my second in 2011, after having found this great hotel earlier this year in June. Everyone at this hotels is pleasant and accomodating. It is the best landscaped hotel I have ever seen with large trees all around. In June, the rhododendrons were in full bloom and beautiful.

The rooms are clean and well appointed. I believe each room has a patio or balconey with a table and chairs. They have a good quality hot breakfast each morning.

On this last trip, my second day was devoted to looking at some antique John Deere tractors in various parts of Oregon, but I decided to stay my second night at this Quality Inn because I like it and it is a known quantity.

The next time I am in this part of Oregon I will definitely stay at the Quality Inn in Wilsonville.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2011

I have stayed here now the past 4 months numerous times for business trips from California. The owners here are amazing!, the staff take great care of you when you first walk in, cleaning staff pay close attention to make sure space is clean, and breakfast has many choices. TV has plenty to choose from, great grounds, and AC!! The grounds are gorgeous here and lend to relaxation after a long day at work or on the road. I will always stay here when traveling for work.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the couches...very comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2011

My daughter's softball team booked some rooms for the team to stay in. We also booked a separate room for my husband to stay. After he checked in, but before the team checked in, a physical altercation took place between another guest and the general manager. It was so bad that 5 police officers were called. The general manager (who is also the franchise owner) walked out on the situation. My husband checked out because obviously this was not a safe place to stay. We were not going to have our 15 year old daughter in that environment.

Imagine my surprise when my credit card was still billed for the room. I tried to contact the GM / francise owner. He has not returned numerous phone calls or emails. I contacted the parent complany Choice Hotels. They say this is a billing issue with the franchise and will not help. I have reported this to the Better Business Bureau. When the GM / francise owner responded to the BBB complaint, he had me confused with the coach of the team.

I will NEVER stay at this hotel and will tell everyone I know about the awful experience. In this day and age, customer service should be a priority. What a disgrace.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank vjm1415
qualityinnwilsonvill, Webmaster at Quality Inn Wilsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your intent to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville.

• The GM/franchise owner was approached and informed of his error in getting you confused with the coach of the team and suggested that he might want to return your calls or emails.

• The BBB was informed of the GM getting you confused with the coach of the team.

I sincerely hope that this incident didn’t interfere with the girls’ softball experience.

I hope that that this incident will be resolved in a manner satisfactory to all and that the next time you are in our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

The manager is a PUNK! After the hotel admitted to over charging us (causing our card to be declined after three different charges for the one night) the manager refuses to talk to us and the staff refuses to give us a time to catch the manager. No phone calls have been returned and our bank is now going after the hotel for fraud.
With our bank statements in hand and proof of multi charges, we have filed a lawsuit.
This manager is a punk and I would never recomend this hotel chain. The franchise is a joke and the parent company is absolutly no help.
also contacting better business burrow and Oregon State Attorney General

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Jparker5521

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Wilsonville for your recent stay in our area.

• Management and staff were reminded of the courteous way in which we treat our valued guests and asked if there wasn’t a way that this could be resolved amiably.

I am so sorry that you and Quality Inn Wilsonville are going through this and hope that things will soon be straightened out for all. I hope that the time will come when we can welcome you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 April 2011

I'll be the first to admit that I'm somewhat of a hotel snob. I spend on average a week a month traveling for business. This hotel has the most comfortable beds hands down. It's located right next to the freeway and I was worried that the noise would interfere with my sleep. Boy was I wrong! Once I hit the bed I was out cold until morning. The down comforter was also a nice touch!

• Stayed: April 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
4.4 km away
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn
14.8 km away
Best Western Newberg Inn

Been to Quality Inn Wilsonville? Share your experiences!