All reviews no elevator eggs outdoor pool room was clean nice breakfast waffle machine would definitely stay here again first floor pleasant stay biscuits and gravy free breakfast parking lot balcony trees freeway noise motel
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I have stayed here now the past 4 months numerous times for business trips from California. The owners here are amazing!, the staff take great care of you when you first walk in, cleaning staff pay close attention to make sure space is clean, and breakfast has many choices. TV has plenty to choose from, great grounds, and AC!! The grounds are gorgeous here and lend to relaxation after a long day at work or on the road. I will always stay here when traveling for work.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the couches...very comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2011

My daughter's softball team booked some rooms for the team to stay in. We also booked a separate room for my husband to stay. After he checked in, but before the team checked in, a physical altercation took place between another guest and the general manager. It was so bad that 5 police officers were called. The general manager (who is also the franchise owner) walked out on the situation. My husband checked out because obviously this was not a safe place to stay. We were not going to have our 15 year old daughter in that environment.

Imagine my surprise when my credit card was still billed for the room. I tried to contact the GM / francise owner. He has not returned numerous phone calls or emails. I contacted the parent complany Choice Hotels. They say this is a billing issue with the franchise and will not help. I have reported this to the Better Business Bureau. When the GM / francise owner responded to the BBB complaint, he had me confused with the coach of the team.

I will NEVER stay at this hotel and will tell everyone I know about the awful experience. In this day and age, customer service should be a priority. What a disgrace.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank vjm1415
qualityinnwilsonvill, Webmaster at Quality Inn Wilsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your intent to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville.

• The GM/franchise owner was approached and informed of his error in getting you confused with the coach of the team and suggested that he might want to return your calls or emails.

• The BBB was informed of the GM getting you confused with the coach of the team.

I sincerely hope that this incident didn’t interfere with the girls’ softball experience.

I hope that that this incident will be resolved in a manner satisfactory to all and that the next time you are in our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Wilsonville. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

The manager is a PUNK! After the hotel admitted to over charging us (causing our card to be declined after three different charges for the one night) the manager refuses to talk to us and the staff refuses to give us a time to catch the manager. No phone calls have been returned and our bank is now going after the hotel for fraud.
With our bank statements in hand and proof of multi charges, we have filed a lawsuit.
This manager is a punk and I would never recomend this hotel chain. The franchise is a joke and the parent company is absolutly no help.
also contacting better business burrow and Oregon State Attorney General

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Jparker5521

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Wilsonville for your recent stay in our area.

• Management and staff were reminded of the courteous way in which we treat our valued guests and asked if there wasn’t a way that this could be resolved amiably.

I am so sorry that you and Quality Inn Wilsonville are going through this and hope that things will soon be straightened out for all. I hope that the time will come when we can welcome you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 April 2011

I'll be the first to admit that I'm somewhat of a hotel snob. I spend on average a week a month traveling for business. This hotel has the most comfortable beds hands down. It's located right next to the freeway and I was worried that the noise would interfere with my sleep. Boy was I wrong! Once I hit the bed I was out cold until morning. The down comforter was also a nice touch!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 16 March 2011

The room was previously the Best Western. It was a luxurious surprise to us after 40 days travelling through 5 states from Canada. Found them in hotel coupons booklet at very reasonable rate. The room was very clean and smelled good. We have stayed in rooms that were "NON-SMOKING", but guess what they smelled of? THIS WAS TRULY NON-SMOKING. Our room was large with easy chairs to watch TV. It had microwave and frig for convenience, little patio with 2 chairs, and nice modern decor. The best feature was the LUXURIOUS BEDS and LINENS.Also they serve a free hot breakfast (even eggs) in a spacious diningroom.
We would highly recommend this hotel to friends and will stay again if in the area. We have no motivation to write this review except the excellent quality of the room.
Georgette & Harold Gillis