Review Highlights
Simply simple

Oldest dear/restaurant on the Island, and Johnno is one easy going guy. Laid back on a calm laid... read more

Reviewed 18 January 2018
rickybobbyhawro
Moultrie, Georgia
via mobile
Great beachside bar/restaurant with live music.

Great location - right on the beach, where they serve great lunch and drinks, while entertaining... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2017

from USD 80.00
from USD 1,200.00
from USD 135.00
More Info
All reviews live music laid back lunch beach island tourists
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Enjoyed my day at Sandy Ground. Johnno promised me that he could make some fungie (cou-cou) that would make a Barbadian jealous and I must admit he did. I totally enjoyed his fungie along with his steam red snapper. His mixed drinks were sweet and strong. Just right to put you in a mellow island mood. He put up his umbrella and we sat on the beach and forgot all about the rest of the world. Time stood still and it was amazing,

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a quick lunch at johnno's on our way out of town. Super convenient location if you are coming in by boat. Our fish sandwiches were all very good (grilled on a baguette), though service was a bit slow (and we ordered from "Express" menu, not the made to order section!).

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Johnno's ticks many of.my "to-die-for" boxes: samd between your toes, glorious sunsets, local food. However, despite the rustic setting you pay, handsomely, for this. Here's my 3 rules for Johnno's.

1. Arrive early. Sunset hits fast so get in time for the display.

2. Go local on cuisine. Ribs, jonny cakes, lobster. Some of the best on the beach.

3. Budget accordingly. You will pay and pay well. Some nights incur a surcharge you check the menu. If it's too rich move along thebeach. There ARE other choices next door...

Enjoy.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Pauly B
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my best friend took the ferry to Anguilla for the day. Such a awesome experience. We took a taxi driver (Magic) ended up being our mini tour guide .. While touring around we stopped at Johnno's Place for lunch. Nice little restaurant with very friendly staff. The view was awesome just right on the beach. Food was amazing.. If I return to Anguilla I would definitely return to this restaurant to eat. Very satisfied.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We loved Johnno's on our excursion to Prickly Pear. Great atmosphere and red snapper. Johnno is so nice. The atmosphere is great. They have clean restrooms.

Date of experience: May 2016