“Go to breakfast spot”
Review of Biscuits Cafe

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: American
Description: One of eight franchises in the Portland, Oregon, area.
Description: One of eight franchises in the Portland, Oregon, area.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good place for a family friendly breakfast. It can be crowded on the weekends though. No reservations therefore be prepared to wait.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I’m staying at my cousin’s house down the road and figured, why not? I sat at the counter and ordered the corned beef hash. Man, oh man, was it delicious. It’s made from scratch and was extremely moist and tender. Tons of flavor. It was served with 2 eggs, hash browns, biscuits and a side of gravy. All items were cooked perfectly. I definitely recommend this place if you are a corned beef hash fan. Friendly staff as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Took the whole family for breakfast did real well with the kids and the food was excellent good variety and price

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stopped by here shortly after noon today and had a great brunch. It is just a block off of I-205 and has a large parking lot for parking trailers or Rv's. We had a great brunch of Avocado Eggs Benedict and Chorizo/Avocado omelets. Very tasty.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, all Biscuits Cafe restaurants are not created equal. They are individually owned and managed. While the menus are identical, the food preparation and the service is not. I am therefore singling out the Biscuits Cafe in Lake Oswego for excellence. I have been to five other Biscuits, and the difference is very noticeable. While I am aware that this owner has other Biscuits in other locations, I cannot comment on their quality since I have not eaten there. It is unfortunate that there is not better quality and service assurance among Biscuits franchises.

Date of visit: June 2018