“Sort of slow, indeed”
Review of Biscuits Cafe

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in West Linn
Cuisines: American
Description: One of eight franchises in the Portland, Oregon, area.
Description: One of eight franchises in the Portland, Oregon, area.
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Good burrito, but they handle money, bus tables, and then handle toast with their unwashed hands. Hmmm.. slow service may just be a Portland culture that East Coasters don't get.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I've never been to Biscuits Cafe before I'm glad I stpoped. Tara was my server she gave great service and good food. I will be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Food and service were both very good -- fast and efficient. My BLT was properly cooked as was my companion's breakfast. Will definitly return.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Great breakfast, very delicious and over sized portions. I probably eat here once a week as the service is great, food is excellent, price is fair and they have a dining rewards program so I've gotten lots of free meals!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I am picky about my eggs! They have to be just right, whites cooked and yolk almost cooked. I ordered the eggs benedict and the eggs were poached (as they should be) so I asked if they could cook them a bit longer to thicken up the yolk. They were great. That is hard to do. Food was fresh and fast service. Not at5 all what I expected when I drove up. Will go back again.