Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
My Wife and Daughter Zip Lining

This was the best zip-lining experience we've had from start to finish. Laying out the harnesses... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Maps18344370260
Awesome Adventure

The course was fun and really provided a lot excitement. Totally worth the cost. Our guides Rob and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dbeaupre

1,026 results
All reviews zip lining afraid of heights awesome experience super fun an absolute blast bucket list a lot of fun an adventure beautiful scenery whole family oregon coast zwing tripping logan amy safety zips
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The whole zip line experience was wonderful. Ollie was our guide and he was awesome! Definently recommend checking this out!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was voted the best thing about our family's vacation this year. Our kids had a ball! Very safe!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Took two boys (11&13) for a zipline adventure, and loved it! The guides were great, the different ziplines varied, and the forest was beautiful! Equipment and facilities were very well-maintained, with lots of attention to safety. Overall a great experience; I highly recommend it!

They also gave a nice dining area and the food (and drink) menus looked good—we drove a few hours to get there and ate lunch somewhere else first, but eating there looked like a great option. Bring a change of clothes if you might go for the “dip in the lake” option on one of the zips :-)

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This was my second zip line tour and had just as much fun this time as the first! Staff is energetic and fun the whole time. I enjoy doing the zwing on the last line, so much fun!!!. I can't wait to take the kids.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I took my daughter and some of her friends here for her 13th birthday and we all had a blast! Our guides (Wade & Jake) were awesome and we all had a good time through the whole course. After zipping, don't forget to do some sipping and grab a delicious meal on site!