“Fun and friendly business”

High Life Adventures
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Warrenton
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a tour of 8 zip lines in a beautiful setting! Join two tour guides on an exhilarating zip line experience around and over a seven-acre lake. A mile of zipping, sure to create lasting memories for the whole family! Take your team to the next level: We also offer customized Team Building Programs to challenge your group while bringing them together as a team.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I took my daughter and some of her friends here for her 13th birthday and we all had a blast! Our guides (Wade & Jake) were awesome and we all had a good time through the whole course. After zipping, don't forget to do some sipping and grab a delicious meal on site!

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"amy"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We had a wonderful time. Zip lines were amazing and offered beautiful views of the area. We were lucky in that the day was clear with lots of sunshine. I don't know if this would be as much fun if it were raining. The staff was very friendly and all were well trained.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place is nothing short of amazing! The people are the best to work with and friendly and fun all at the same time!! Will definitely be back to have the time of our lives again

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Took some new friends to High Life Adventures this year. Logan and Bo, our guides, made my friend feel confident when dealing with her fear of heights and were able to explain things well to her 7 year old son. My daughter and I both tried the Zwing...and it was amazing. I have been ziplining many times in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska...and I can honestly say that the guides at High Life are the best I have ever been zipping with. Thank you again. I will be back with new friends soon.