All reviews one way street hi express small breakfast room ihg rewards the columbia gorge rooms were very clean outlet mall convenient location will stay there again late check hot breakfast free breakfast monica hix knob fuel inns
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Nice enough but starting to show signs of of it's age. For the price of the rooms it was value for money. Close to the outlet stores, fuel stations and restaraunts.
Staff freindly, welcoming and accomodating.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business because my co-workers picked the hotel close to the customers location. I wasn’t impressed with the hotel as it seemed dated compared to other holiday inns. The front desk clerk was very helpful and courteous. I did find a few spiders in the bathroom but I just squished them. This location is next to a truck stop.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N_Racing56
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My wife and I stayed 2 nights here while going to a multi-day concert at Edgefield and I wasn't expecting much, but I was pretty impressed. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful on several occasions. The room was very clean. I would have liked a fluffier mattress. The showerhead was a bit odd, and took some work to adjust it just right. The room was very quiet, even being close to the freeway.

Room tip: Views from the north side of the hotel face the road, so there is nothing to see.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Stayed at this location multiple times and always have enjoyed it. With different rooms, I've always had clean rooms and hot breakfast. I'd recommend staying here as a way to get off the road if needed or if families wanted to stay as they go along with their travels. Prices usually stay low and like I mentioned earlier, breakfast is always appreciated!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here awhile back and twice the AC didn’t work and there were other small problems.
I’m happy to say this trip the AC was great. Add to this very friendly staff and everything else was up to the high standards of HIX

Date of stay: June 2018